Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Prom Night #3


You have to admit, he's a pretty handsome guy. And prom is one of the few occasions when I'm allowed to take copious amounts of pictures. But, alas, it was such a yucky night for me. It was his third prom, and he was going with a big group of friends, and I was really excited to take a whoe slew of photos. Then on Saturday morning he tells me I'm not allowed to come and take group pictures. So, in my typical stubborn way I didn't buy new batteries for my camera (which has had dead batteries for several weeks). So, all that was available was K's little digital. And this is what I have for prom pictures. Not a single group shot or even one with his date. If you go on over to Karen Russell's blog and look at her son's prom pictures and compare them to mine, you will understand my severe disappointment. And, to make matters worse, on Sunday he told me that ALL the other parents were there, taking picures. ALL. Isn't that just classic?

1 comment:

Cindy Anna said...

That's such a bummer about the photos! He does look rather handsome, I do have to say! Love the white tux!