Thursday, May 07, 2009

LOST


So one of my favorite hours each week is when I sit up in my hovel on the floor and watch LOST. The time flies by super fast, and I am always shocked (and disappointed) when that LOST word thumps up on to the screen at 10:00. This week I experienced quite a fright on Tuesday... you see, I thought it was Wednesday and I checked the guide on the TV to see if they were replaying last week's LOST before the new episode, and there was no episode on at all!!! Imagine how relieved I was when I realized it was only Tuesday, and indeed a new episode would be on in only 26 short hours.
This season is a little weird, probably because when things get close to the end, but not quite, they are a little dark and everything is getting set up for the real ending (which I am pretty sure is next season!) If you don't agree with me on this, just think of Star Wars and the 5th movie.
Anyway, the one thing I really like this season is Jim/Sawyer. It is great to see that he has made a life for himself. He is all responsible now, and people go to him with their problems. And, they way he and Juliet interact just melts my heart. There is nothing more tempting to me than a bad boy gone all good and respectable. But then, whenever Kate enters into the picture, it just gets me all peeved. What if he abandons Juliet for old Freckles, I would just be miffed!

So, what about you? What do you look forward to watching each week?

1 comment:

Cindy Anna said...

It used to be Big Love, but (sniff) that's over now. Then it was Life, but (sniff, sniff) that's over too. And now I have so many other DVR'd shows I can't make up my mind what to watch....so in the end, I don't watch anything. Lame-O!