Saturday, February 16, 2008

Creative weekend

Over at Ali Edward's blog (link is on my sidebar) she has a challenge to get people to rethink their word for the year and do something creative with it. So here it is only 10 something on Saturday and I have already worked out for a whole hour AND made this cute little page for my "welcome" book.(Welcome is my word for the year, in case you forgot... I actually forgot and had to look it up on this blog! Ack!)

Anyway, I am welcoming this week off of work (even though this morning I had crazy work stuff swimming around in my head including an obnoxious vowel song, and could not sleep in!) Also, I am welcoming the opportunity to be creative, and, to get in touch with some people I haven't talked to in a while. Maybe I will even have some one over for dinner!

Have a great Saturday! Love, Nancy

1 comment:

crayton5 said...

wine of course!!! Hope you had a great week off. Miss you bunches latley...

Michelle