Monday, February 11, 2008

After 10 long years....

(no, it hasn't been 10 years since I posted)
But, it has been 10 years since I started collecting wine (and a few champagne) corks for my cork board. And about a week ago I finally finished it! It is hanging up above my desk in the GIANT scrapbooking room in our current house. We are all settled and things are starting to feel like home. I can pretty much walk around in the dark, and I don't have to try the light switches numerous times to figure out which one I want (I was still doing that in our previous house, it must mean the house and I just weren't made for each other!)
Will try to be back soon with more thoughts... today I felt like I was for sure getting sick for about 4 hours, but then I got home and puttered around making dinner and all that busy-ness that happens after work, and then WALLA! I felt completely fine, so I came in here and scrapped a page from Kyla's 95 book. I would show you, but it's 12x12 and I am not in the mood to scan and stitch it.. (pause here to listen to my wistful sigh as I wish for a digital SLR)
Anyway, I am going to go hang out with Mark before he leaves for work.

Goodnight! Love, Nancy

1 comment:

Cindy Anna said...

That is so awesome!!! I bet it looks even cooler up close! The one question I have is, does it smell good?....like yummy wine? You know it's kinda funny, but I love the smell of wine and not necessarily the taste of it...it needs to be definitely on the sweet side for me to like it.....or mixed with 7-up! :)