Saturday, January 12, 2008

Whew!!

It's so hard to adjust to working again after being off. It was nice to be back with my cute K's though. Bad, bad week for working out, but today I'm a pound and a half lower than I was last week after working out every day for an hour and a half. I did cut my calorie intake somewhat... It just doesn't make any sense! Alas, a tummy tuck seems to be the only rational solution!

The daily art hasn't been happening either, but on the up side I have taken down almost all of the Christmas decorations. I have just the little gingerbread tree left to do, and it will be a piece of cake!

Today was a good day.... with 12 hours of sleep behind me, a good workout and the Packers winning their playoff game. We also went to a wedding reception for an old friend and his new wife. It was nice to chat with some people I haven't seen in 12 years or so. It was also nice to dress up and see Mark wearing slacks and a linen shirt. I really should get a picture before he changes.
Sorry for the random blathering... will try to be more witty or thought provoking tomorrow!

Love, Nancy

1 comment:

Cindy Anna said...

So I ended up posting part of that email I sent to you about dairy. I felt I needed to share it with the rest of the world.

You stayed pretty late a school today...when did you leave?