Wednesday, January 02, 2008

What Matters

So while lurking around in blogland, I commited to "creating art everyday in January" Ack! What?! Am I crazy?! Already I have failed as the pomegranite martinis (as well as a BOTTLE of champage) left me unable to leave the comfort of my bed yesterday, but here it is, the 2nd, and I created a little smidgy piece of art... my type of art.
It is the title page for an album I have been thinking of making called "What Matters". I whipped out my ne'er used paints for the border around the quote and even used a stamp from a set of very expensive acrylics I bought months ago and was afraid of. My goal will be to make a page or two each day this month and have it finished by the time the month is over. As the album is only 20 pages in length, I am hoping I will finish it. Also, since it is 8x8 inches, it will be easy to scan the pages for posting here. Wish me luck!

Love, Nancy

1 comment:

Cindy Anna said...

I wish you luck on your venture. The page is so beautiful...I love the flowers.