Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Getting Ready...


I am getting ready to go (with sweet Danette) to see our wonderful friend Michelle and meet her sweet twin boys. They are almost 8 months old, and I am sad that it has taken me this long to meet them. This is them above... Jackson and Cody.... aren't they cute?


Soon after that I will be getting ready to go to Cabo with my Mark.... 8 blissful days in the sun, by the pool, maybe Marlin fishing for the first time, maybe taking a dinner cruise on a pirate ship, maybe getting a pedicure.


And about 4 days a week now I am getting ready for October 21... the 1/2 marathon... I am running about 2 of the 4-5 miles I put in on these days.... not even close to being ready yet, but closer than I was when I started.


Have a terrific Tuesday!


Love, Nancy

No comments: