Sunday, June 10, 2007

For the weekend

1. I really want to go see "Knocked Up"
2. I finished the memory books through April and have only one more set of pages and the cover to do..... am hoping to design the pages today and finish the covers.
3. Am going to a retirement party from 1-4 today (not looking good for above)
4. Have booked my sister and her family to come to Las Vegas with us in August.... it's turning into a real family vacation... CAN'T WAIT!
5. Still have to grocery shop and do weekend laundry
6. Today is my first official day of training for the 1/2 marathon... have to put in 4 miles.
7. Must get off the computer and get busy!!!
8. My 15 year old son is making pancakes for me, his sister and his cousin for breakfast!!! It's a miracle!

Happy Sunday!

Love, Nancy

1 comment:

Lori said...

Wow Nancy, a 1/2 marathon. Way to go girl. Good luck with the training. Wish you could be here training with us TH girls in our Masters swim program.