Friday, June 08, 2007

4 more days....

Long ago I realized that one of the things I like about being a teacher is getting to go back to being a wife and mom for 10 or so weeks during the summer. It took me a few summers to realize this, as I started out taking classes each summer, but once I got a taste of the freedom, I've never turned back..... and my salary shows it.... no advancement on the salary scale due to and increase in college units for me. I need the time to relax, to rejuvenate, to reconnect, more than the money!

But before I can be done with my job I have sooooooo much to do! Am such a bad procrastinator, I HAVE to get more organized and finish things earlier..... well, maybe next year? HA! So anyway, I have about 40 hours of assembly line scrapbooking to do for my class memory books this weekend.... Do you think I will finish?

I doubt it, but wish me luck!!

(and did I say only 4 more days to go?)

:) Nancy

No comments: