Wednesday, December 06, 2006

work, work, work......


I am feeling a bit overwhelmed by work again. I have not left school before 5:00 all week, and with Mason pacing around the classroom from 3:20 on, it is not pleasant. In addition to putting in late hours, I usually do 3-4 hours of prepping at home each night. I do not know why it's taking me so long to get things done.... am I too unorganized?.... am I slow?.... am I doing too much?......

It's a question I have no answer for.... but I am working on it! I want A LIFE!!

Here is an older photo of Kyla and Alyssa "kissing" Santa (actually my cousin Tim).... I found it last night at about 11:00 when I was obsessing about finding a photo to use as my desktop background that was winter related.

Now I am off to see what I still have to finish

No comments: