Friday, October 13, 2006

Sweet Ryan


So, with so many new babies getting ready to come into the world (In addition to Michelle & Jim's twins, my brother in law and sister in law are having a baby soon!!!!) I have been getting baby fever. So, I guess it's time to work on Ryan's baby album.

When my dear friend Michelle had her little Alison 2 years ago, I created her a first year album before she was born!! So when Ryan came along the next year, I thought he should get one, too!! Unfortunately, I have finished about 3 of the 15 pages so far, and Ryan is already 9 months old!! I absolutely MUST finish it and send it along to Michelle and Mike!! By the way Michelle, this is the title page. Do you like it?

I actually packed a whole suitcase of scrapping supplies and took them to Australia this summer with the intention of completing Ryan's book on our 2 week vacation..... but, alas, the creative bug necessary for this project was not with me!! But here it is, the weekend, and Kyla is spending the night with her cousin, and Mason's football game was canceled, and the creative bug is buzzing around my scraproom!! So Ryan's album might just get finished!!!

No comments: