Saturday, October 14, 2006

Me


Some random thoughts for tonight.....

I wish I were a better photographer
I haven't cooked dinner for the last 2 nights
I have been obsessed with work and making my curriculum the best it can be
I miss my old house at least 1,000 times each day
I am thankful to be near my family
I had a good talk with Kyla about boys today
Mason took a 37 minute shower last night
I saw a doe and her fawn go across our street 3 times today
Mark will be 40 in 9 short days... birthday plans are in motion
I helped Kyla put up the Halloween decorations
I fed Pepper some tuna and regretted it later (pee-yew)
It was foggy all day and drizzling this evening
I had a hot chocolate from Starbucks right before dinner
I found some great ideas online for pumpkin activities for the classroom
I did my 'shrink your female fat zones' tape today
I didn't get out of bed until 9:48 this morning
I listened to Matchbox 20 and The Big Chill soundtrack and U2 today
I cut out at least 800 paper mittens
I did not do any laundry

No comments: