Sunday, October 08, 2006

Pages complete!!



For most of the summer I was in a scrapbooking hiatus.... not on purpose, I just couldn't seem to find the energy and creativity to make any pages.... but in the last week I have been scrapping like crazy.... well maybe not crazy, but certainly energetically! I finished Mason's 2005 album this week, and he actually looked at it! It was the most attention he's ever paid to a scrapbook!! I also added some pictures to some already completed pages, and did 2 pages for our family 2005 album (only 22 more pages to finish!). And then today, I did this page for Kyla's toddler album for 1995-1996....There's actually a pink border around the whole layout, but my scanner cut it off! Anyway, I love these new Bohemia papers and rub ons.... Only wish I had been a better photographer back then.... after working on this picture for over an hour with photoshop this is the best I could do!

Here's hoping you have a creative week!

No comments: