Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The best show ever.....


So I know I have blogged before about my favorite TV shows, but in honor of the Grey's Anatomy premiere tomorrow night (in about 25 hours and 30 minutes!!!!) I just had to make a comment.....

I love Grey's Anatomy.... It makes me laugh and cry and think about my life. It makes me appreciate what I have and push myself to grow......

Now this may seem a little weird for a TV show, but it's the truth. I look forward to each episode as I would a night out with the girls. It truly is the best TV I've seen in a really long time.....

Some favorite moments:

Bailey, "Quit looking at my Vajayjay!"

When Alex scoops Izzy off of Denny's bed and carries her away..... (these two take me back to the days of Doug Ross and Carol on ER)

"Pick ME, choose ME, love ME" (this is what we all want to say, and don't have the nerve.)

Christina and Burke dancing in kitchen (I should do that once in a while!)

Izzy and Meredith and George laying under the Christmas tree, looking up at the lights (I do this every year)

The entire bomb episode (OMG!)

When the intern, Marshall, apologizes to the giant contry-fied dad of the pregnant woman who died, and you think he's going to throttle him, and he comforts him instead.... (instant tears)

Can't wait for tomorrow night...... only 25 hours, 18 minutes to go!!

No comments: