Wednesday, May 10, 2006

TV addict?

OK, so when I was a little girl growing up in the thriving metropolis of Pepperwood (population 50), the TV was on all day every day. I can't remember a time when the TV was ever turned off. Our whole lives revolved around that box and the escape it afforded us.

So now, I think I rarely watch TV..... I certainly don't have it on all the time. Usually I watch only if a specific thing is on that I like to watch..... The problem arises there.... I like A LOT of different shows! So here is a list of the shows I currently cannot miss:

Monday- 24, What about Brian (just started watching this 2 weeks ago.... I can't sleep after and hour of edge of your seat excitement, so I needed something to do after 24)
Tuesday- occasionally I watch reruns of Sex and the City
Wednesday- LOST
Thursday- The OC (I know, it's trash, but I like a little trash occasionally) and ER
Friday & Saturday- nothing (Hooray)
Sunday- Desperate Housewives (more trash) and Grey's Anatomy (This is actually my new favorite.... can't make it through the week without it!)

So tell me, does this make me a TV addict? About 8 hours of TV per week? What are your favorites?

No comments: