Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thankful Thursdays (It's back!)

1. Thankful my daughter came home from school today with a couple of friends.
2. Thankful the mashed potatoes for dinner came out well.
3. So very thankful that occasionally adult people I like to talk to come into my classroom and we have pleasant conversation.
4. Thankful I have a new ipod and dock for my classroom. Now if only I could get the hang of that teeny tiny touch screen.
5. Extra thankful for my sweet mama (who celebrated her birthday yesterday) and for her sobriety and newfound joy in life. Looking forward to a dinner out with family in honor of her.
6. Thankful for changing the math portion of my day which is now going MUCH better thanks to "stations"
7. Thankful I get to hang out with Cindy on Saturday at the Fire and Light Sale. I am planning to bring my chair and a Diet Mtn. Dew for the wait in line.

Happy Thankful Thursday! Love, Nancy

No comments: