Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Holidays in Hand



In order to help me better prepare for my December Daily, I signed up for a free class at jessicasprague.com called "Holidays in Hand". I was surprised to see that the content ended today, but I am actually kind of relieved because when I am back at work next week I need to be careful not to overdo it! So, in this class, Jessica has prompts for the 1-31 of December for this year's celebration and to remember things from holidays past. These prompts came all spruced up by her awesome digital scrapbooking self. Our first job was to make some kind of a "holder" to display the prompts in our homes where we would see them every day. I completed mine yesterday. It is sitting on top of my microwave in the kitchen. I can't wait until December 1, so I can get to work!

No comments: