Sunday, November 22, 2009

December Daily

Long ago in 2005, I made a scrapbook documenting the season of Advent.

This year, I have decided to take on a December Daily. I copied this idea from the famous and talented Ms. Ali Edwards. I actually even copied much of the backgrounds of my pages from looking at her blog. Today I finished the background... and it's coming out pretty cool. Thanks Ali!
Here are pictures of the cover and a peek at the pages. I hope to post more later... maybe when the pages are complete.

Oh! I am also taking a terrific class over at Jessica Sprague's website... Details from that coming soon.

1 comment:

Wendy Sotomayor said...

Nancy - I have been thinking of doing one of these books as well. Where did you find the book you are using? Is it a 3-ring binder? Went to Michaels and didn't see anything that I thought would work. Thanks for any advice you may have. I need to get on it with Dec 1st already just hours away :)