Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm alive... just barely!

What a bad couple of weeks I have had. I have always been a pretty serious procrastinator, and this year was no exception. I waited until the last minute to do everything. I was actually stuffing Father's Day gifts into bags and laminating book covers at 9:00 on the last day of school! I think last year I was pretty bad,as well, but I had this really great parent helper who took a bunch of stuff home and did it all. This year I was locked up in my hovel upstairs every night working on memory books and class books and report cards and etc. Until late into the night. I was even dreaming about them! So, I am oficially declaring that I will complete my memory books in a timely manner next year. On a more positive note, my sweet (yet sassy) girl is graduating from the 8th grade on Thursday. We went over to the park like area near our house and took about 25 pictures of her to choose one to send on her 8th grade graduation invites. Which would you choose?


She chose the last one, and I think it came out pretty cute. She is such a pretty and photogenic girl. (I must admit I am a little biased.) I like the one with her phone showing just because that's how she always looks. You will rarely see her without it clutched in her hand.
Anyway, as I de-stress I hope to be a little more present here, on my blog, so I hope you'll join me.
Love, Nancy

1 comment:

Cindy Anna said...

Yea!!!! I'm so glad your back! It hasn't been as fun around here lately with out you. :)