Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Graduation pictures


So here's my girlie girl with a friend of hers on graduation day.


Here she is with a group of her rowdy friends.



Here she is with her 2 best friends (who consequently do not speak to each other... it was somewhat awkward)

Right now she is being very mellow. She was sick the whole time we were in Disneyland, and Sunday she went to the Urgent Care and was sort of diagnosed with either strep or mono. She's been on antibiotics for 2 days now and is feeling better. When I was reading her the discharge instructions, and it said she shouldn't kiss anyone for 6 months, she snorted and said, "Yeah, right."
I've got my hands full, but I love her to death.

1 comment:

Cindy Anna said...

Great photos! I love how her outfit pops out in the crowd! I'm glad she is feeling better...antibiotics are sooooo awesome!