Thursday, February 12, 2009

No Stories

I just can't seem to get myself interested in blogging lately. I guess I just do not have any stories to tell right now. Here is a quick and dirty (or maybe boring) rundown of what been going on....
Well, last Friday, I found out my dd had lied about where she spent the previous Friday night, so we've had a week of restriction for her with 2 more to go. Ironic after my previous post.
I am REALLY trying to lose 3 pounds this month. I haven't touched any of the yummy stuff in my cupboard left over from the 100th day of school, and I even passed on Cindyanna's (allegedly) delicious cupcakes today. Tomorrow I will be inundated with chocolates from my little sweeties at school, but I am planning to bring it all home for the family.
I am looking forward to having all of next week off from school to start on my class's memory books. I hope to not be up until 3 am the night before the last day of school working on them as I have been known to do.
I am reading a pretty interesting book right now called The 19th Wife. It is about the beginning of the Mormon Church with a current day murder mystery all wrapped up inside. I like it so far.
I am watching these shows on TV:
The Bachelor, The Biggest Loser, LOST, Grey's Anatomy, ER, & Friday Night Lights.
I also end up watching many news type shows on Fox News and CNN because I love my husband and want to spend time with him and that is all he watches. These shows exhaust me.
I guess that's all for now...

No comments: