Monday, July 23, 2007

I need...

SOME INSPIRATION!!

I seem (once again) to have lost my scrapbooking MOJO. I really have no desire to create anything. I find my days somewhat empty and I fill them with exercise, chores (OHHH! I have to remember to do a load of laundry today!), reading, doing Sudoku, watching TV, etc.

If I happen to wander into "my" scrap room and find that it does not have any children in it (this rarely every happens), I am very likely to sit at the computer and buzz around the internet or answer my email or play spider solitaire.

Today I did pick up the roughly 100 ish pictures from our trip to Australia last year and put them into a "sleeve" type of photo album. The problem is I forgot what order we did things in, and I can't find any written notes about the trip anywhere. I know I must have written stuff down while we were there, but I didn't put it with the photos, and now it is LOST! So, where do I go from here? I can't really fill the album in just from memory.... So for now, that project will sit on my "half finished" shelf.... Unfortunately, the "half finished" shelf is FULL! And, after rifling through the stuff on it, I am even less likely to feel creative...

So, what should I do?

I guess I'll go print out my Sudoku puzzle for today, and wait for Mark to get home!

Hoping you are feeling great!

Nancy

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hey Nancy!! I can't find your email, but I'll keep looking, but anyway, you are the winner of the Mini Gift Bucket over at www.rosepetalbetty.typepad.com!!!!

Wahoo!!! Glad you found my blog!!

Email me and let me know your address so I can send the goods your way! Let me know if you still want to choose all White Tea and Ginger or if you want to mix and match too.

Thanks!!!