Friday, September 24, 2010

Thankful Thursdays

Well, I almost made it on a Thursday! It's 12:01 as I type this, so just barely in to Friday.

I am so thankful for my understanding family. For them putting up with me working insane hours and being cranky and doing less than my fair share around the house the last few weeks.

I am also thankful for the beginning of routine and focus and lots of laughter and fun and learning in Room 6. The stress is lessening and I am starting to love it.

I am blessed by my sweet friend, Danette, who is taking me to a women's retreat this weekend. Almost 3 whole days of not thinking about curriculum and classroom management (not in the behavior sense, their behavior is good... just in the teaching of 2 separate grade levels in the same 7 hours you would get for one!) and especially for not grading papers over the weekend! And not having to cook and being treated to terrific food! And hearing Betty Chinn speak!

I will try to post back on Sunday... wishing you weekend full of blessings!

Love, Nancy

No comments: