Friday, September 10, 2010

My fantasy life

So I always had fantasies of getting a fabulous digital camera and wowing my thousands of blog readers with my spectacular photograpy skills combined with wit and humor. Not suprisingly, that isn't happening. First of all, I still don't know how to use my camera very well (even though I love it). Secondly, whenever I think of uploading pictures my brain gets all wiggly and agitated because I have to shrink the pictures so much to get them to load. I have 2 hilarious shots of the 17 individual letters the Employment Development Department sent me informing me that I would not be paid for unemployment the week I was unavailable for work while in Mexico. That cost our state $7.48 in postage alone. No wonder our budget is in such bad shape! I also have numerous wonderful shots of my cute nieces from Labor Day weekend. And the clincher is I have pictures of adorable, new, precious Colton Price Taylor at the age of exactly 14 days. But I guess you'll all just have to wait because I have no desire to attach my camera and fiddle with them. I am off to play Bejewled Blitz!
Happy Weekend! Love, Nancy :-)

No comments: