Tuesday, December 22, 2009

December 22

Some observations from today....

1. I am not keeping up on my December Daily due to lack of a digital camera and am all blah about it.
2. I have pretty much everything ready for Christmas except some gift cards I need to buy that I have no money for and am therefore putting it off.
3. I am not sure if being ready for Christmas early agrees with me... I keep wanting to buy more stuff (which again I have no money for).
4. Sent my sweet friend Michelle her birthday card today... I hope she gets it by the 24th!
5. Have been working out quite a bit so far during the break. It feels good to move.
6. The sun is out finally, and it looks cold and windy out there, but still better than more drizzle.
7. Tomorrow I get my hair cut and am going to work to get a few things done.
8. Got 4 Christmas cards in the mail today and only 1 piece of junk mail.
9. Talked to my sister on the phone.
10.Totally cracked up last night at Sheldon in The Big Bang Theory. That show always makes me laugh.

No comments: