Sunday, October 18, 2009

sunday boozy sunday

It is Sunday night at 8:11... and I am drunk! I had a few goals for the weekend...
1. Clean the bathroom (didn't do this)
2. Go to church (check)
3. Clean my kitchen (check)
4. Call my sister in law (I called, but she hasn't called me back0
5. Go to the Fire and Light Sale with Cindy (this happened at the last minute, but was fun and well worth the 1 1/2 hours in line)
6. Work out twice (I worked out once)
7. Get my email problems worked out.

Ahhhhh... here's the problem.

I called my lovely email/internet/cable provider and I was on the phone for 56 minutes. Now if this were my first try to fix my email issues, maybe that wouldn't be so bad. But, it was my 4th try. Since Sept. 12th! And, first, I was accused of being a criminal trying to break into someone else's email. Then, I was apologized to and helped. But, Manuela, the unfortunate girl who ended up trying to help me, did all of the things that the other people did the other 3 times I called, and (just like the other 3 people who promised to solve my email issues) She is supposed to call me tomorrow... with all the problems solved. If she doesn't Mark and I have decided to change our email/internet/cable providers.
I was so stressed out by the end of 56 minute call, that I truly thought my brain might explode. So I invented a new cocktail. (I love the word 'cocktail') It was a strawberry limeade. With Vodka. Lots of Vodka. And now I feel better.
But let's hope Manuela can work it out, because if she can't I'll have to go through all the trouble of changing email/internet/cable providers. And that just might cause my brain to explode.

Cheers, on a Sunday.... Love, Nancy

1 comment:

Cindy Anna said...

Hilarious! You can't tell at first you've had a few, but you can tell the words flow easily (along with punctuation) from your mind :)