Monday, April 20, 2009

April recap... I guess

Since I have no desire to blog much anymore, I guess I'll just send out a recap for my (2) adoring fans in blogland.

1. Last Wednesday I had cute little ducklings hatch in my classroom. They are now about 10 days old and are HUGE and smelly, but I love them anyway. While I was prepping after school today, I put a tadpole in the paddling pool with them to see what would happen. Suprisingly, it took about 15 minutes for it to get eaten.

2. Mark and I went to Twain Harte for the weekend. We had a great time catching up with all of our fun and enthusiastic friends down there. Rick and Joanna are the sweetest for always giving us a place to stay. I slept most of the way home yesterday after overindulging on Saturday night.... but, it was well worth it.

3. I have been addicted to Spider Solitaire and Zen Bones lately. Can't quit playing, and sometimes see the cards (or tiles) when I blink my eyes.

4. Exercised 5 days last week.... that's the most I've done in a while. Have been at 3 days a week forever.

5. Am considering going over to Facebook to sign up. But don't really have the energy.

What are you up to?

Love, Nancy

1 comment:

Cindy Anna said...

Ooooo, facebook, facebook, FACEBOOK!