Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Why I'd Marry Him All Over Again


1. Because after 20 years I still get goosebumps when he breathes on the back of my neck.
2. Because of all the times we've stayed up half the night talking and laughing and sharing our stories and dreams.
3. Because he's taken me on so many wonderful adventures.
4. Because he taught me what it means to be a hard worker.
5. Because he loves me just as I am,but challenges me to be the best me I can be.
6. Because he really listens to what I have to say (if football is not on the TV)
7. Because when I lay my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat, all the stresses and sorrows of my day just melt away.
8. Because he loves our children more than words can say.
9. Because on the second day I knew him, he said he was like a rock and would never change. And, even though he has grown and changed over the years, he's always been my rock. Steady and reliable.
10. Because this morning he pulled me close and said, "I love you more now than I did the day I married you."

Happy Anniversary, Mark. I love you too.

1 comment:

Cindy Anna said...

How sweet! I just love your wedding photos too! It's such an amazing feeling when you find that one person who makes you so happy and that you love even more than the day you met!