Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Berry cobbler

Just thought I'd make a list of things going WELL lately:

1. We spent a wonderful Sunday at my paren't BBQing. I ate a huge steak and drank a whole bottle of wine. We walked through the berry briars (there's a path) to this gigantic old walnut tree. I have so many wonderful memories of that walnut tree. I was dying because I forgot my camera.

2. I did not have a hangover Monday.

3. I have been exercising regularly even though school is back in session.

4. K had her first day of school today. Thank goodness, she finally has something productive to do!

5. I bought myself a cute outfit yesterday with my birthday money. It's some tan woven material bermuda shorts with a cuff and a dark brown camisole with a printed dark brown top.

6. Most of my class is really getting the hang of the Kindergarten "routine". We are starting to have fun!

7. I made a blackberry cobbler with the berries we picked on Sunday. Yum!

8. I have a really good feeling that our house is going to sell soon.... hope it's not bad luck to post that!! Let's hope I'm not just getting my hopes up again!

Bye for now!

2 comments:

diane said...

I'll keep my fingers, legs (whatever it takes to make it happen) crossedfor you regarding your house! ! !

Cindy Anna said...

Ooooooo, I SO want some of that berry cobbler!!!! I guess I could pretend that your tomatoes are just big berries....I don't think they would make a good cobbler though. :)