Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Math

Today I went to a workshop with the renowned Kim Sutton, and I learned some new math!!!! It was so much fun! We learned about digital roots of numbers. At first it just seems like something kind of fun and why does it really matter, and the WALL-AH, you can do all this amazing stuff with it! By the time I got home I was bursting to show Mark all about it. I am so glad he is weird like me and loves to learn new things and talk about them!

On a different note, K went to the salon yesterday and after $148 and 5 hours of "coloring" looks pretty darn good. I will try to get a picture of her soon.

1 comment:

Cindy Anna said...

Don't you just love Kim Sutton! She always gets me so excited to go back to school....I just wish I could have been there for the whole workshop. :( Can't wait to see that pic!!!