Sunday, July 10, 2011

Savory Sundays... The Senor Greenberg's Edition

So before we went to Cabo, Kyla said to me while riding in the car one day..."I am so excited to go to Mexico! I will get to eat Mexican food every day!" Little did she know, her favorite Mexican food (bean and cheese burritos) would not be on any menu in Mexico, and waiter's would all look completely perplexed when she tried to order them in fast English.

One night when we went shopping down at the big mall at the marina, we were hailed by yet another host trying to convince us to eat at his restaurant. Kyla looked at the menu and was sold when she saw that they had "burritos". So, being my carb loving daughter. She ordered bean and cheese burritos with a side of mashed potatoes. Here is her dinner:
Mark ordered the Filet Mignon which came with mashed potatoes and asparagus:
The boy had steak with Ranchero sauce. He loved it:
I went a little crazy with the tapas menu. I had Asian Beef Skewers with peanut dipping sauce:
Jalepeno Macaroni and Cheese
and Angus Beef Sliders with Swiss Cheese, Carmelized Onions and homemade pickles.
I couldn't eat most of my dinner! Maybe because we had gone to Hagen Daas a couple of hours earlier!!

1 comment:

Cindy Anna said...

Yum, Yum, YUM!!!! I can't believe how tiny those burritos were!!! Crazy!