Thursday, July 07, 2011

Cabo Trip

Mark spent most of his trip golfing. He golfed 6 times in 7 days. We never set foot on the course, though. He found a friend who liked to go out at 7 am, so we were just getting out of the shower around 11 when he would get back from golfing.

The first day we spent quite a bit of time at the pool.
Kyla met the iguana.
Then we went to the marina for dinner. Mark and I shared this:
I had too much to drink.
The rest of the week was mellow, but nice. We shopped a little.
This is still my favorite store in San Jose del Cabo.
We spent a bit of time in the condo just hanging out and at the pool.
Our big event was going to on a Snorkel Tour on the Pez Gato.
I'll have to blog about that one later! Adios!!

1 comment:

Cindy Anna said...

Beautiful photos! The pool looks soooo good! I'm looking forward to more food pics!