Saturday, March 05, 2011

Wish


I go through phases of feeling greedy. Times when I want, want, want.... no matter what I have. It's a dream of a different life. Don't get me wrong, I love this life, but sometimes I just can't stop wanting...

1. A weekly manicure/pedicure
2. 10 hours of sleep each night
3. Close friends nearby who I can call up at a moment's notice or drop in on for a visit.
4. A flat stomach and tiny waist
5. A housekeeper
6. A private jet to take me away on vacation
7. More time to read
8. A weekly girls' night out
9. A pair of really fabulous comfortable boots
10. Walls covered with glorious pictures I have taken

I could go on and on, but that's not really the point. Whenever I find myself in this greedy place, I try to stop and take note of all the wonderful things I have in my life. I try to stop and make a list of all the things I am thankful for. I try to stop and revel in the beauty of this very moment.

So why does this greedy me keep coming back?

No comments: