Thursday, March 03, 2011

Thankful Thursdays

1. I am so thankful that my 4th graders' have completed their STAR Writing Test. I was almost positive it was going to be a summary (since they haven't tested summary in a long time) and I was right!! We had been working on summaries for AGES! If it would have a been a Response to Literature with poetry I would have cried.

2. Thankful that the week is almost over and the weather is giving us a break with one day of NOT RAIN tomorrow. Can't wait to sit outside (in my wool coat) and soak up some sun!

3. A big SHOUT OUT to Cindyanna for taking time out of her busy day of mothering 2 babies to read my 5th graders' summaries. A fresh perspective is always good! Thank you!!

4. Always thankful for the cozy little weiner dog hanging out on my lap.

5. And the big one for today.... So thankful that the mechanic has finally found the time to install my new fuel pump. The Volvo is back in my garage. I haven't driven it yet, but Mark says it's running great. I am gonna feel 30 feet tall driving to work tomorrow!

1 comment:

Cindy Anna said...

I'm so happy you have your car back! And I was VERY happy to read those summaries! My brain had a very good time of it. :)