Thursday, August 13, 2009

Stress

Sometimes getting ready for a vacation and getting back from a vacation are such stress filled times that I wonder if it's really worth it to go... BUT NO! I KNOW it is worth it to go, and I am looking forward to it... I have a week of laying by the pool, reading (I am taking 8 books with me), working out, eating yummy food, drinking luscious cold drinks, and basically being responsible for nothing. It will be wonderful.
It's just that I'm already dreading the 7 days after I return... when I will be in a pressure cooker timewise... to get my classroom ready... to learn the new Language Arts Curriculum... to be ready to teach again after such a short break....
That's the clincher... I feel like summer just began, and now it's over.
BUT, I do have a great class coming in with lots of parents I adore... so that should help a thousand fold! Wish me luck... (and prayers, too... prayers really help!)

No comments: