Thursday, July 31, 2008

Countdown


1. Only 3 more weeks of vacation before school starts
2. Only 2 more days before we go on our little family vacation to celebrate my birthday
3. Only 7 more days before my 3 closest high school friends and I all celebrate our birthdays
4. Only 5 more days before I am 40 (as in YEARS OLD!)
5. Only 27 more days until I have been married to my dearest for 20 years (where did the time go?)

On a separate note, I actually scrapped today. I finished the 10 layouts for my "10 things" book (see below). I really love the pages and want to get a nice picture of my with the kids on our upcoming vacation to go on the cover. I love the book, but so far it has been pretty pricey... $60 class fee.... $60 in gas to get there.... $6 for lunch... $166 for speeding ticket en route (cost of traffic school still not determined) It's a good thing I love my book!

1 comment:

Cindy Anna said...

Ah, the price of love! Dennis and I spent more than I've ever spent on fabric before to make quilts for our little one!.....And it's really only 3 more weeks till school starts? I'm so not ready! I'm so excited about all your upcoming travels....it's going to be so much fun!!!!!