Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Today...

Today I sat with my 15 year old son and his counselor and discussed his future plans.
Today I got to work early to have a parent teacher conference before the students arrived.
Today I wore my navy blue capris.... because the weather is getting warm.... and a turtleneck sweater because it's never warm enough here.
Today I sat on the floor of my classroom and organized the calendar numbers for the rest of the school year.
Today I laughed with my colleagues in the lunch room.
Today I talked to my mom, my mother in law and my sister in law on the phone.
Today I rested my body after three straight days of exercise.
Today I cuddled with my puppy on the bed and watched Friday Night Lights.
Today I drank 24 oz. of diet Pepsi.
Today I tried to call my Michelle twice because I miss her.
Today I didn't have to urge anyone to come out from under the table.
Today I received the bad news that one of my sweet students is seriously ill again.
Today I made cheeseburgers and french fries for dinner.
Today I took the time to pray for my concerns and the concerns of others.
Today I felt fullness inside myself......

No comments: