Friday, April 13, 2007

Refreshed

So, I've officially ended my week of Spring Break, and I feel pretty refreshed. I have my class memory books now complete for August, October, November & December, and September is in the works. Today I watched "Little Miss Sunshine" which I thoroughly enjoyed, and I have been rereading "Gone with the Wind".

If you notice a post from a while back about M missing, some nosy girls (not the girlfriend) found my blog and messaged him on "my space", and now I am forbidden to write about him. Most especially about his love life... this is very difficult for me, as I spend a LOT of my time worrying about him, and now I am limited in the places where I can vent!

Have been wishing I could scrap more for myself this week, but the demands of assembly line scrapping necessary to complete the class memory books have sucked out all my creative energy. It is well worth it however, as the kids in my class LOVE to see their pages, and making them each this special gift is something I believe in.... for some of them it is the only scrapbook they will ever have.

No comments: