Wednesday, November 15, 2006

bad day/ good day....

Well, my day started out pretty badly.... not enough time to blow dry my hair all the way.... always ends up looking FUZZY! Kyla was freaking out about not knowing how to finish her math homework.... had to spend 15 minutes explaining Lowest Common Denominator before breakfast..... grab everything and start to run out the door.... don't have lunch, realize I forgot to pack lunch.... grab dull pasta with nothing on it and race out.... get into the car (already 5 minutes late) and don't have enough gas to get to work.... get to small gas station closest to my house and both pumps are already in use.... wait (parked back a little bit) for person to leave so I can pull up to pump and another guy comes cruising in and steals my spot.... get stuck behind a large truck on 2 lane road on the way to work... arrive at work promptly at 8:10.... have numerous children and parents waiting for me. UGH!!

Right before recess, one of the other teachers calls me and says the reading program I've been dying to use has arrived..... I walk to the teacher's room and realize it's GOODIE DAY (this means other people have made a yummy lunch with lots of desserts for all to share) AAAAHHHH!! My day is better!

I'm pretty easy to please!

No comments: