Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A date is set....

August 1, 2006.

For 2 months people have been asking..."When will you be here?" (if they live in Humboldt County) or..... "When are you leaving?" (if they live in Tuolumne County)... so now we have an answer. August 1, 2006.

While up in Eureka for my class reunion, Mark and I found a beautiful house in a picturesque neighborhood, and we fell in love with it. So we will be moving and renting it until our house sells and we are able to buy it. It will be nice to be settled in when school starts. The kids will not have to sleep on couches, we will not have to live out of suitcases. It just seems a little fast for me..... I am grieving the loss of my home here. Today I will be taking at least a whole roll of film of the details about this house that I never want to forget. I can feel a mini album in the works. Maybe I will actually scrapbook!!! It has been a long, dry summer in the scrapping department! Only 2 pages in the last two months.... hopefully it will be a more productive July!

No comments: