Saturday, October 01, 2011

Oh, my sad little blog...

I can't believe I only blogged 2 times last month. I think my average for the past 6 months is probably 2 times per month. Sad.

I guess I have lost my voice.

Will you help me find it?

I am thinking of the things that happened this month I could blog about... Hmmmm....

1. Kyla NOT getting to take her driving test.
2. The Women's Retreat
3. My work life
4. My lack of photo editing/scrapbooking
5. How I never print photos out anymore
6. How I rarely take pictures because I don't like editing them
7. Recipes I've been trying
8. What I've been reading

That's all I can come up with.
Now, let me know what you'd like to hear about... or see (if I actually get my camera out, take a picture and edit it to post/print)

Thanks! Nancy

No comments: