Saturday, December 04, 2010

Just about....

I was just about to start complaining about all the things I should be doing, but am ignoring while I have a little relaxation/computer time.... when I realized my 2 faithful blog readers are probably sick of listening to me complain, so here are some of the hilarious pictures from our Thanksgivng football game. Taken by Liz, photographer extraordinaire!
Mark's team: Mark, Saeng, Cheryl, Livi, Charles, Dennis


John's team: John, Dave, Me, Alyssa, Kyla, Madi


Mark's team started out by handing off the ball to expert runner, Charles. He got a first down. Yay Charles!


When it was our turn with the ball, we tried running Kyla. She ran straight into a crowd screaming the whole way!


John punting. I was sure he was going to kick by arm.


When Mason arrived he had to switch from team to team according to who was behind


Our cheering section


The football gang. I hope it becomes a family tradition.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Looks like a fun time!

Cindy Anna said...

How fun! The pictures are great! I really love the one of you....your reaction is priceless!