Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hello!!

So sorry I have been absent from my blogging duties, but I actually have a good reason this time. First, I was in Cabo relaxing and enjoying my carefree summer. Then, I came home and had 3 job interviews, an appointment and a seminar at the Employment Development Department in 4 days time. I am happy to say I turned down the first job, was chosen at the 2nd and got to cancel the 3rd! (Unfortunately I did have to attend the boring job seminar) But I only had 4 days to prepare and begin teaching. So, I have now completed my 3rd day as a 4-5 grade teacher and things are going well. Every day I feel a little better, a little more sure of what to do and how to do it. I will try to get back here and keep you up to date. It's going to be a wonderful year!
Love, Nancy

1 comment:

Laurie said...

So happy for you Nancy!