Thursday, April 22, 2010

April Stuff


1. The eggs are incubating. They have been in for 11 or so days. At day 8 I tried to candle them, but couldn't really see anything. I was super worried and freaking out that they had been refrigerated since when I got them they were so cold. I looked all over the internet and got conflicting stories about the viability of eggs that had gotten been refrigerated.... Turns out they had just been in the barn. So, I am feeling better. Hoping for 8 fluffy little chicks in a week and a half!!

2. Just about done with parent-teacher conferences. I have one more to go tomorrow afternoon. Overall they went really well. I am really happy with how much this class has learned. They are much higher academically than any class I have had in the past. It's been fun to watch how fast they learn!

3. Was on a consistently good workout regimen for about 2 months or so. This week has been a bust.... No exercise since Sunday. I can feel the lethargy setting in.

4. Off to watch the Season Finale of Project Runway. Hope it's worth an 11:00 bedtime!

No comments: