Friday, May 09, 2008

Busy weekend

I so look forward to my lazy carefree weekends.... sleeping in, reading, working out, puttering around the house. Unfortunately, this weekend will be nothing like that.
Tomorrow I will be at work getting to know the sweet little 4 year olds half of which will be my future students. That will last a few hours. Then, I will be working even longer getting my classroom ready for Monday.
Tomorrow night I am going to a benefit dinner for my wonderful friend Barb's Relay for Life team. Hopefully I will get to sit by Cindyanna :)
Then Sunday, it's off to Hayfork to spend the day with my fabulous Granny and all of my other relatives.... including my Mom, thank goodness since it's Mother's Day. That is at least an 8 hour thingy with driving time worked in.
Finally Sunday night we are headed to Mark's mom's house for Mother's Day cake and coffee.
When will the shopping get done? What about laundry? Who will clean the bathrooms? I hate to admit it, but most likely none of those things will get done. And the cleaning that doesn't get done this weekend has no chance of getting done during the work week, so it'll be no clean socks or sparkling sinks around here.... better not stop by or you'll get a nasty shock!

No comments: